Our Basic Injection Course is an interactive Cosmetic Training Course for Medical Professionals (RN’s, NP’s, PA’s, MD’s and DO’s). This 2-day course provides you with the necessary training to perform Botox / Dysport and Dermal Filler procedures.
The first day of the course includes 6 hours of theory, and provides an overview of all of the current products on the market, proper placement of these products, anatomy of the face, and how to assess and properly treat clients.
You’ll get hands-on training with live models, learn how to assess client’s needs and avoid complications. We’ll also go into depth about proper product placement and facial anatomy.
The second day of the course includes hands-on training with live models, giving you the ability to practice Botox and Dermal Filler injections with direct oversight from an experienced, certified trainer.
- You’ll receive an official Injectology Training Manual
- Lunch is provided both days
UPCOMING INJECTION COURSES:
- July 9th & 10th – Basic Course
- August 13th & 14th – Basic Course
- September 17th & 18th – Basic Course
- October 15th & 16th – Basic Course